Updated June 4, 2021 2:10 pm MDT
Canmore Lodging Company Reservations
With the assurance of flexible cancellation policies, we welcome new reservations for all dates. Phone 1 (800)665-6111 or book online.
June 1, 2021
Canmore and Banff hotels are open for reservations and welcoming visitors.
The pedestrian zone in Canmore is open and vibrant with all restaurants open for patio seating and take out.
AHS restrictions are in place, plan ahead before you travel: alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Are open for patio seating and take-out banfflodgingco.com/restaurants
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas and Fitness Rooms
As of June 1, Outdoor hot pools are permitted to open.
Reservations are required and will be accepted on a same-day basis, in person at your hotel. Information will be provided upon checkin.
Cohorting and distancing guidelines remain in place.
Starting on June 10, indoor hotel pools & hot pools and fitness facilities will reopen.
Accommodations with Indoor Pools, Hot Pools, or Hot Tubs:
- Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide
- Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge
Alberta Health Services alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Banff/Lake Louise information banfflakelouise.com/travel-information
Banff National Park www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
Retail, Attractions, and Other Services
Businesses and attractions are reopening under the easing guidelines. Call ahead to verify operating hours.
Around Banff National Park
Banff National Park is open to welcome visitors. Most of the Parks Canada trails, day use areas and services are open.
Please visit https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info for current details and operations.
As Banff becomes a more pedestrian and cycle friendly destination, and Lake Louise implements a parking management plan, the best way to experience Banff National Park will be to plan ahead!
Visit explorethepark.ca for up to date information on parking, transit, access and shuttles to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake, and the best ways to explore without your vehicle.
For more information, please reference:
Our Safecation Commitment
SAFECATION commitment is to lead with hospitality practices that ensure the safety of our guests, our employees, and our community.
While travel may look different, what remains the same for Banff Lodging Company is our friendly, welcoming staff who are committed to providing comfortable, safe and engaging visitor experiences.
Enhanced measures to ensure your travel safety
Training & Employees
- Heightened cleaning and physical distancing protocols
- Enhanced Employee Health Training and expectations, mandatory training before return-to-work begins
- PPE protocol standardized across all departments
- Installation of plexiglass barriers and hand sanitization stations in high use areas
- Enhanced, scheduled cleaning and disinfecting on high touch surfaces and public areas
- Physical distancing renovation to public areas and restaurants
- Minimized high touch room amenities such as guest directories, magazines
- No-contact arrival and departure
Canmore Lodging Co adheres to Alberta Health Services guidelines as our governing agency for covid-safe protocols, and go above and beyond when possible.
Services in Canmore
Visit https://visitdowntowncanmore.com/ for a listing of businesses and services open in Canmore
Alberta Parks Trails & Hiking Updates
Information about Roam Transit – municipal and regional transit service
Services in Banff
- For current information about Alberta’s relaunch and travel recommendations, visit: ca/alberta-relaunch-strategy
- For current Banff National Parks updates, visit: gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
Temporary Mask Bylaw – Canmore
All indoor public spaces in Canmore. This includes all indoor hotel public spaces (lobbies, corridors etc.), restaurants when not seated at a table. Details can be found online: canmore.ca/covid-19