Updated October 26, 2020 10:30 am MST
Canmore Lodging Company Reservations
With the assurance of flexible cancellation policies, we welcome new reservations for all dates. Phone 1 (800)563-8764 or book online.
Our Safecation Commitment
SAFECATION commitment is to lead with hospitality practices that ensure the safety of our guests, our employees, and our community.
While travel may look different, what remains the same for Banff Lodging Company is our friendly, welcoming staff who are committed to providing comfortable, safe and engaging visitor experiences.
Enhanced measures to ensure your travel safety
Training & Employees
- Heightened cleaning and physical distancing protocols
- Enhanced Employee Health Training and expectations, mandatory training before return-to-work begins
- PPE protocol standardized across all departments
- Installation of plexiglass barriers and hand sanitization stations in high use areas
- Enhanced, scheduled cleaning and disinfecting on high touch surfaces and public areas
- Physical distancing renovation to public areas and restaurants
- Minimized high touch room amenities such as guest directories, magazines
- No-contact arrival and departure
Canmore Lodging Co adheres to Alberta Health Services guidelines as our governing agency for covid-safe protocols, and go above and beyond when possible.
Services in Canmore
Visit https://visitdowntowncanmore.com/ for a listing of businesses and services open in Canmore
Alberta Parks Trails & Hiking Updates
Information about Roam Transit – municipal and regional transit service
Services in Banff
- For current information about Alberta’s relaunch and travel recommendations, visit: ca/alberta-relaunch-strategy
- For current Banff National Parks updates, visit: gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
Temporary Mask Bylaw – Canmore
All indoor public spaces in Canmore. This includes all indoor hotel public spaces (lobbies, corridors etc.), restaurants when not seated at a table. Details can be found online: canmore.ca/covid-19