Updated February 11, 2021 10:30 am MST
Canmore Lodging Company Reservations
With the assurance of flexible cancellation policies, we welcome new reservations for all dates. Phone 1 (800)563-8764 or book online.
February 11th, 2020
On Tuesday, December 8th, the Province of Alberta mandated stronger public health measures in Alberta, in place until further notice.
See details here: alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Prior to visiting Canmore, please make yourself aware of the provincial measures in place.
Banff Lodging Co hotels and condominiums remain open as an essential service for travelers, out of town workers, and residents requiring alternative housing.
Restaurants are open for dine-in and take-out.
Spas like Meadow Spa & Pools and Red Earth Spa are open by appointment
Alberta Health Services alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Banff/Lake Louise information banfflakelouise.com/travel-information
Banff National Park www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
Hotel and Condo Accommodations
- The province has mandated that no social gatherings shall occur, in any setting, including private homes or public spaces.
This includes hotel rooms and condominiums.
- Indoor close contacts must be limited to people from the same household.
- Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10 people.
- Masks are required in all public indoor spaces
- Restaurants are offering dine in and take out.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas, Fitness Rooms
As of Feb 11th, our pools and hot tubs were permitted to open with strict provincial capacity restrictions in place. This will make it difficult to accommodate every guest group when our hotels are busy. We cannot guarantee that every guest group will have access to our pools/hot pools! We will use an appointment system with scheduled time slots for cohort groups. Pool and hot pool bookings will be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk; information will be provided upon check-in at your hotel.
Pool and hot pool use is subject to change at any time, including last minute closure of any amenity.
It is not an ideal situation but we will do our best to adapt and accommodate as many people as possible!
Retail, Attractions, and Other Services
- Retail businesses remain open with reduced capacity to 15% occupancy.
- Calling a business ahead to understand hours of operation and unique protocols in advance is recommended.
For more information, please reference:
Our Safecation Commitment
SAFECATION commitment is to lead with hospitality practices that ensure the safety of our guests, our employees, and our community.
While travel may look different, what remains the same for Banff Lodging Company is our friendly, welcoming staff who are committed to providing comfortable, safe and engaging visitor experiences.
Enhanced measures to ensure your travel safety
Training & Employees
- Heightened cleaning and physical distancing protocols
- Enhanced Employee Health Training and expectations, mandatory training before return-to-work begins
- PPE protocol standardized across all departments
- Installation of plexiglass barriers and hand sanitization stations in high use areas
- Enhanced, scheduled cleaning and disinfecting on high touch surfaces and public areas
- Physical distancing renovation to public areas and restaurants
- Minimized high touch room amenities such as guest directories, magazines
- No-contact arrival and departure
Canmore Lodging Co adheres to Alberta Health Services guidelines as our governing agency for covid-safe protocols, and go above and beyond when possible.
Services in Canmore
Visit https://visitdowntowncanmore.com/ for a listing of businesses and services open in Canmore
Alberta Parks Trails & Hiking Updates
Information about Roam Transit – municipal and regional transit service
Services in Banff
- For current information about Alberta’s relaunch and travel recommendations, visit: ca/alberta-relaunch-strategy
- For current Banff National Parks updates, visit: gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
Temporary Mask Bylaw – Canmore
All indoor public spaces in Canmore. This includes all indoor hotel public spaces (lobbies, corridors etc.), restaurants when not seated at a table. Details can be found online: canmore.ca/covid-19